Leh Ladakh Tour With Tso Moriri And Turtuk / Siachen Base Camp
A road trip to Leh-Ladakh is something a traveler has on top of their priority list. Popularly known as the “Land of High Passes”, Ladakh provides a wide range of opportunities for adventure enthusiasts. Nestled as its capital, the town of Leh has been a significant part of Ladakh's history and still continues to be extremely popular among travelers.
Itinerary (Leh to Leh)
1st Day : Arrival at Leh Airport | Acclimatization Day
- The group will assemble at the airport. We'll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing session will be conducted.
- We will check into our designated hotels. The rest of the day is at leisure.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Leh.
2nd Day : Leh Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, we will head out for our local sightseeing tour.
- Afterwards, we will spend some time at the sangam site in Leh region where the Zanskar river meets the Indus river to form a beautiful confluence.
- We will also visit other tourist attractions such as Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic hill which is an anti gravity hill as well as The Hall of Fame which is a war memorial maintained by the Indian Army.
- The last stop on our sightseeing tour is the iconic Shanti Stupa known for it's beautiful white dome shape, statues and intricate carvings.
- We will return to our Hotel where dinner will be served in the evening followed by overnight stay in Leh.
3rd Day : Leh to Nubra Valley (160 Kilometers, 7 Hours)
- Post breakfast, we’ll head out for Nubra Valley.
- En-route we will make a pit stop for getting snacks at one of the Highest Motorable Road in the World, Khardung La.
- Upon reaching Nubra Valley, we’ll check into our campsite.
- In the evening, travelers can enjoy indulge in a Double Hump Bactrian Camel safari, ATV rides and more. (on personal expense)
- Post-check-in, Dinner will be served followed by overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
4th Day : Nubra to Turtuk/Siachen Base Camp (150 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- After breakfast, We'll be heading out to Turtuk/Siachen Base Camp.
- En-route, we'll be traversing through the Indo-Pak border (LOC) where we will also pay a visit.
- We'll return to Nubra by the evening where we'll have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
5th Day : Nubra Valley to Pangong (225 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- Post-breakfast, we’ll check out from our hotel/campsite and head towards Pangong Lake.
- En-route, we will visit the Diskit Monastery, popular for the the 100ft tall colorful statue of Buddha.
- After paying our reverence at the monastery, we will resume our journey towards Pangong, the iconic lake that has gained popularity ever since featuring in the Bollywood blockbuster movie 3 Idiots.
- Upon reaching Pangong, we will check-in to out campsite where we will have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
6th Day : Pangong to Tso-Moriri (225 Kilometers, 7 Hours Drive)
- After early morning breakfast, we'll head towards Tso- Moriri, a sacred site for Ladakhi's.
- En-route, we'll be visiting the Tso- Moriri lake which is one of the highest lakes in India with an altitude of 14,836 ft.
- Check in to our designated stays followed by dinner and an overnight stay in Tso- Moriri.
7th Day : Tso- Moriri to Leh (220 Kilometers, 6 Hours Drive)
- After early morning breakfast, we will start our return journey.
- Check in to our designated hotel followed by dinner and overnight stay in Leh.
8th Day : Departure to Leh Airport | Tour Ends
- Post breakfast, we'll check out of our hotels.
- The group will disband and go their separate ways, to their respective cities according to their own scheduled departure.
- End of Tour.
- Pickup & Drop according to fixed timing.
- Transportation: In Tempo Traveler from Leh to Leh.
- Bike Rent & Fuel from Leh to Leh.
- Riding Gears: Knee guard, Elbow guard, Helmet.
- *Note: Due to comfort and safety reasons, we recommend you all to carry your own helmets for the ride. The helmets which we provide are of standard size so there can be some discrepancies regarding the sizes.
- Accommodations: On triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Meal Plan: 14 Meals (Breakfast+ Dinner, Starting from Day 1 Dinner till Day 8 Breakfast)
- Trip Lead will be present at all times during the tour.
- Driver Allowances & Night Charges
- Backup Vehicle
- Mechanical Support
- Inner Line Permits
- First Aid Kits
- Oxygen Cylinders
- Infrared Thermometer
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delay travel.
- Cost Of Any Spare Part Which Will Be Used Due To The Accidental Damage Incurred When The Motorbike Is In Rider’s Possession.
- Cost Incurred To Transfer Or Tow The Motorbike In Case It Is Dropped On The Way.
- Vehicle Servicing Or Maintenance Cost
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from Manali or Srinagar.
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost and security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/-. As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Any other services not specified above in inclusions